Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Just Thinkin'





Sometimes (most of the time) I have too much time to amuse myself. The other day, while jotting down some email address or some web site info, another one of my brainstorms/money-making ideas popped up in the left side of my little brain. With my already bad penmanship rapidly deteriorating, I could hire out as a freelance prescription writer. A lot of doctors nowadays are so busy with golf, stock brokers and lawyers (and sick people) that they would probably welcome some assistance in the drudgery of prescription writing.
With my variety of health issues, I've seen a lot of prescriptions and I know that I could easily take some of the load off the overworked MDs.
So, the next time your doctor says that you need a prescription filled, mention my name. I'm sure that he'll (or she'll) appreciate the suggestion.

Laugh twice and call me in the morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment