Thursday, June 28, 2012

Not With My (grand)Daughter!!!

This past weekend Grandkid, Saffie came to visit Grandma Jo while dad, Derek helped me with some deck work. During the visit our neighbor kid, Trenton stopped by to showoff his lastest outfit. Trenton has many alter-egos but, on this particular day he was a race car driver. Now I did a little racing and hung around with some racers in the past. And, I wouldn't trust many of them with my daughter, let alone my grandaughter. As can be seen in the pictures below, Trenton turned on the charm right from the get go. And, of course, Saffie, who has always been a pushover for a guy in uniform, joined right into the act. Using her little girl charm it didn't take her long to talk him right out of his cap. I'm sure his intentions are honorable but then again he doesn't even have a real job and still lives at home with his parents.

Seems innocent enough.

Oh, oh, the backward cap and super cool expression.

It's the old, "here wear my hat" move.

Watch that hand Buster.

Well looks like he has good teeth.

Deal sealed!
Chalk one up for Tricky Trenton.





No comments:

Post a Comment