Saturday, February 11, 2012

Dare I Laugh?


For at least a year, or more, I've been driving past this little chunk of Wisconsin culture. The other day I finally got up guts enough to stop and take a couple of photos. I don't even want to hazard a guess as to what all this means. In a way it's funny but, is it really. I do know that I don't want to be the guy who pisses off this person. A real bonus was that, for the first time since I've been driving by, a car that is full of handwritten messages was parked in front of the "garage" (shed). I couldn't make out what the writing said and I wasn't about to walk across the road and get close enough to try to read it. Unfortunately my camera didn't pick it up clear enough either. Normally I would post something like this in my ronning off blog as a "Wisconsin Hystory" story but it has made me laugh (in a frightening sort of way). I would like to meet the person(s) responsible (If he's unarmed) and get his side of the story. That could be pretty funny, sad or scary. Who knows . . .

What's this guy got against corn bread?
And, what happened to numbers 1 thru 6?


If your neighbor wears a hood, he needs watching.
I looked in my wife's purse and, by God, there were some pistachios in there.

At least he used to be a nice guy!
(Notice at the top of the little shed he's keeping score!
Looks like there were 6 isolated incidents so far)
I never knew that about coon hunting.
Although I never liked ice fishing either.

Sounds pretty easy!

Wish I could read even a little of this but, I don't want to be number 7.
Maybe on another "brave" day I'll try to get better shots.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment