Saturday, January 21, 2012

Say Cheese!

A few weeks ago I wrote about why little kids smile at a very early age. This is just another example. I walked into the living room as (I guess) Edie was doing something cute. Grandma Jo was scrambling for her camera to capture the moment. I managed to grab my Canon which was handy at the time and tried to capture the real charm of the moment. I think that Edie has really wised up to Grandma and obliges her whenever she pops up with her camera in hand. You can almost hear little chuckles coming from her as she braces herself for the glare of the next flash. I've seen that look of "I'll wrinkle my nose or I'll just curl one side of my lip. That should make Grandma Jo happy!" I believe this photo truly shows the excitement of being a Grandma and the patience of being a baby. Jo couldn't hold still but Edie kept her composure long enough to allow for a "Precious Moment". Here's how it looked from my angle -


Here are some results of the "Shoot"!

"Now what did I do? Here comes the camera again."

"Hold on, I wasn't ready!"

"Here's a three quarter smile! Okay?"
"I'm outta here!"

No comments:

Post a Comment